As your flair says, "I need the smell of summer" -- only I'm much more desperate! We've only had mayber 4 or 5 sunny days this year. It's still so cold that flowers could freeze in the evenings. Guess I'll need to replant my pots because $50 worth of flowers got frozen. Somehow 67F doesn't remind me of full-fledged sumemr. If it felt like summer, why would a person putting up letters on a local marquis feel the need to remind us that's it's time to get our boats out?!
2 comments:
As your flair says, "I need the smell of summer" -- only I'm much more desperate! We've only had mayber 4 or 5 sunny days this year. It's still so cold that flowers could freeze in the evenings. Guess I'll need to replant my pots because $50 worth of flowers got frozen. Somehow 67F doesn't remind me of full-fledged sumemr. If it felt like summer, why would a person putting up letters on a local marquis feel the need to remind us that's it's time to get our boats out?!
AWESOME car!!!! AWESOME flowers!!!! Now I'm really coveting . . .
Post a Comment