Apparently, last week was Dental Assistant/Hygienist Appreciation Week. I know this, because on Wednesday, I came to work to find coffee cake, bacon and orange juice on the table for the back office staff. After that, Dr. Charlie gave everyone gift cards to Starbuck's. After THAT, he handed out lift tickets to everyone who wanted to go (see below). After THAT, Dr. Chris bought us all lunch at the High Nooner (my fav sandwich joint)! I am so spoiled!! I LOVE MY JOB!!
The doctors at The Children's Choice sponsor a ski slope, as well as a tubing hill at Mt. Spokane. On "appreciation day", they shared their free tickets to go skiing! (Eric was studying for finals)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
how awesome! So glad you enjoy the place you work... that goes such a long way, and in just a short while Eric will be done with school and finals won't get in the way anymore! :)
Fabulous job, fer shore! Even better that you and your family are doin' lots of fun things together! What awesome gifts you've been given :)
Post a Comment