Sunday, March 28, 2010

California Family Vacation

LOTS of photos, for those who are interested :D



We had SO MUCH FUN!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a BLAST! Jer and I will be taking a break from being parents at the end of May and heading to LA (staying with Erika in Fort Hueneme otherwise we probably would be going so far). He so wants to go to Medevil Knights etc and was way stoked to see your pictures. It looks like you guys had a blast! I totally laughed at Eric with the newspaper at the pool and at "Jack's girls" ... I adore your family!

Winders said...

We did have a blast! You will, too! I'm excited for you :D
PS I adore your family, too

Maggi said...

Looks like you did just about everything California had to offer!! What a great vacation you arranged for your sweet family! Lots of memories to ponder and keep for a lifetime. Thanks for sharing these (and your great sense of humor!) with us.