Saturday, January 30, 2010

Reptile Man Strikes again!



This is "Lucy". The kids loved it!
Check out this video: http://picasaweb.google.com/windiespencer/2010#5433420287947871362
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok and WHERE did you guys find Lucy :) My kids would probably wig out... cept maybe Goober... most definately Liam would even though he pretends to like such things.

Winders said...

The Reptile Man visits schools all over Washington (we saw him in Auburn when Qwerty was in 1st grade). I thought he toured farther than Washington, though. I'll have to post some video from his show - it's awesome!http://www.leapfrog-entertainment.com/Artists/Big/ReptileMan/ReptileMan.htm

Winders said...

http://www.leapfrog-entertainment.com/Artists/Big/ReptileMan/ReptileMan.htm

Maggi said...

Now THAT was awesome! YIKES! Weren't you afraid Lucy'd bite?! ~ Gma. Jones

Unknown said...

That is really cool! thanks for linking the video!

Rogers said...

That totally creeps me out. I'm glad your kids seemed to enjoy it, though!!

Maggi said...

Boo hoo! The video is gone, as the link has changed. I was able to see about Scott Peterson, The Reptile Man through the Leapfrog booking site.