Woooo-Hoooo!!!!!! Hurray for you! I'm so excited for you. Good job. Now you can relax for a bit :D
WAHOOOOOOOO! CONGRATULATIONS! So happy for you!
Yay!! Thanks for the call! It was totally anti-climatic that we ended up telling each other over the answering machine, but I was still so glad to hear! Thanks for all the support! We did it!
Well done, Windie!
I had be Anonymus because I couldn't remember my password and I don't have a google account. I hopr you didn't mind.-Jody Bowdee
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Woooo-Hoooo!!!!!! Hurray for you! I'm so excited for you. Good job. Now you can relax for a bit :D
WAHOOOOOOOO! CONGRATULATIONS! So happy for you!
Yay!! Thanks for the call! It was totally anti-climatic that we ended up telling each other over the answering machine, but I was still so glad to hear! Thanks for all the support! We did it!
Well done, Windie!
I had be Anonymus because I couldn't remember my password and I don't have a google account. I hopr you didn't mind.
-Jody Bowdee
Post a Comment