Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fish Lake



We took the kids and a friend fishing. It was so much fun! We caught lots of fish, and boy, where they huge!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast! I need to check out our area more and get out more... I haven't a clue where to start though. actually YOU probably know more of the cool places around here than I do!

Winders said...

Not really! Dad is my main resource for your area!

Maggi said...

It looks like you had a most awesome time! Thanks for posting pics of your family. I'm impressed with your slide show(s)!

Dad took me fly fishing and I caught a fish! I had another on but fed him one of Dad's flies when I got too obstinate and pulled too hard on my line. It broke off (sigh!). I always have fun when I'm with Dad!