Can I just say that I was so impressed with all of the kids that were at your house for your graduation. They were always very good with my kids and I really appreciate it. I think I probably know the best how annoying my kids can be at times ("mom. mom. mom. mom. mom. Mom. Mom. MOM!!!!") :) I really appreciated how inclusive everyone was. You have some great friends!
3 comments:
Looks like you had fun!
Can I just say that I was so impressed with all of the kids that were at your house for your graduation. They were always very good with my kids and I really appreciate it. I think I probably know the best how annoying my kids can be at times ("mom. mom. mom. mom. mom. Mom. Mom. MOM!!!!") :) I really appreciated how inclusive everyone was. You have some great friends!
Yes, Aprillium, I agree ... my friends are great! So is my family!! I'm so lucky :)
Post a Comment